Sunday, August 5, 2012

Summer Lovin' Happened So Fast!

It been a crazy couple of weeks so much going on with work and life in general lol 
But this weekend was one of the most important to me - one of my very best friends got married! 

Amanda and I met 4 years ago working in a salon and became instant besties haha We both have a strange sense of humor and are generally just bubbly goof balls. She and her new husband (OMG! lol) Josh are two of the most awesome people I know and when they asked me to not only be a bridesmaid in their wedding but to also do their wedding invitation, I was beyond honored!

Their entire wedding was a beachy summer theme so we bounced around different ideas of what they were looking for in an invitation. They wanted it to elegant and formal but not stuffy and definitely something no one has seen before. With them as my inspiration we came up with a really cool beach invitation that featured real sand and a glossy faux water! 

Check it out on my Etsy Shop!


They loved it! 
It was a really exciting experience because it was the first time I was a "Triple Threat" lol
I was the Makeup Artist, Invitation Designer, and Bridesmaid!

I'll definitely be stalking her for the professional pictures for my upcoming Makeup Artistry Website (Stay Tuned!)  but here is a little preview :

Beautiful Mommy of the Bride    -    The Bride    -   Sister & Maid of Honor


One of the things I love most about Amanda and Josh is that they are so creative and fun!
They incorporated their theme throughout the wedding :

They made their envelope box by decorating a Treasure Chest Box for all their wedding "booty" lol SO CUTE!!

Ordinary place cards?? GUESS AGAIN! They used Sand Dollars attached to the same turquoise cardstock and coral design as we used in their invitation.

They even had coral and seashells on their cake!
And the list goes on!

Their entire wedding was beautiful and their bridal party was amazing!
They had me cracking up all night!

 Us ladies posing Charlie's Angels style with the dapper Daddy of the bride!


I busted out my inner MJ and danced all night!


I can't believe that Amanda and I have gone from this...


To this...
We've come a long way girlie<3 
Old married ladies together!

I am so honored to be friends with such a funny, smart, and sweet girl like Amanda.
I don't need to wish Amanda & Josh all the best because they are the best.
They are such a beautiful couple who you can see are truly in love

Congratulations to the new Mr. & Mrs. !

Remember Josh all you need to know is to say two magical words ...


haha<3










No comments:

Post a Comment